Ugh, though I despise and abhor goal-setting in any sort of formal way (read: strengthsfinder, Myers-Brigg, servant leadership, or any other assortment of stupid corporate bullshit quizzes and goal making seminars), I need some sort of structure to my life here. So here they are, in no particular order:
1. Learn and understand Italian
2. Learn how to cook
3. Discover if I have “the capacity for love,” or at least make out with as many Italians as humanly possible
4. Live in another country and survive
5. Heal from some self-imposed mental wounds
6. Decide what to do with the rest of my life (including where to live)
So there you have it. So far, #1 and #2 are moving along nicely. The rest…well…we’ll see!